Thursday 8 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I would like to thank all the Mothers for attending our wonderful Mother's Day Tea today. We loved singing to you as well as sharing the morning spending time with you. Thank you again for coming!
Tomorrow the students will be coming home with a special Mother's Day Gift. I have asked the children to hide the special gift until Mother's Day (if they can!) to surprise their mom's.

Gift From God
Today the books will come home. Students are asked to finish PG 5 and compete PG 6 with their parents. Again I would like to remind parents to NOT go further into the book and complete extra pages. The pages correspond to specific lessons that we need to compete in class prior to the workbook activity. Thank you for your co-operation.

Word Books and Home Reading
I would like to remind you that both the Word Books and Home Reading Packages must be returned tomorrow.

Field trip Notices
I am still waiting for a few more field trip notices to be returned to me in order to have a final count as well as look at how many volunteers I have for the day.

Coming Up Next Week:
Words of the Week in Word Book : Monday
Insect drawing and exploration continued

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend and may everyone be blessed with special moments with their loved ones.